Want something a bit different than our out of the box experience? No problem, upload your custom CSS templates to style the look and feel of the Split hosted pages that your customers interact with.
You can apply a custom CSS template to shareable links that you send to your customers including:
- Open and Unassigned Agreements
- Payment Requests
- Invitations to get paid (Contact Invitation)
Step 1 - Add your CSS Template
- Log in to your account
- Click on your name in the top left-hand corner
- Click on Custom Templates
- Click on Add a custom template
- Give your template a name and add your custom CSS code
- Click on Create Template to finish
Note: Once you've created your custom template you'll be given a Linkable ID. This can be added to a query string, more information on this further down.
Step 2 - Using your CSS template
We provide two possible options to best suit your needs.
Option 1: Via the link builder in our UI
- Go to Agreements
- Find the agreement you want to apply the CSS to and click View Link
- Click on Optional settings
- Click on Customer CSS template and select your template
Option 2: Manually (for developers)
Simply append the query string parameter
custom_template with the Linkable ID to the shareable link.
Below is an example of an Open Agreement link with the
custom_template appended to it.
Please contact us with any further questions.